Clinique des Cèdres
Clinique des Cèdres, Toulouse
Clinique des Cèdres was created in 1966 thanks to Dr Anduze-Acher. Since then it became the biggest private hospital in France with 603 beds and places.
In 2003, its acquisition by Capio group – already settled in Toulouse with Polyclinique du Parc, Clinique St Jean du Languedoc, Clinique de Beaupuy – helped its development.
Clinique des Cèdres provides state-of-the Art equipment to its medical teams.
- Amongst the mini invasive surgical techniques:
- In urology for the prostate cancer treatment, the kidney and bladder surgery
- In gynaecology for the uterus cancer surgery and the pelvic node dissection
- In ENT for the oral cavity, pharynx surgery, for the cellulo-node, nasopharyngeal surgery (cavum)
- Coelio-surgery for bariatric surgery
- Computer-aided surgery and strereotactic for the treatment of brain tumors
- Mini-invasive surgery for spine surgery (disc prothesis), orthopaedic surgery (perecutaneous foot surgery & trauma surgery) and rectal surgery (haemorrhoidal Doppler-assisted dearterization)
2. Advanced diagnosis techniques:
- Fluorescence technique in endoscopy for the early detection of lung cancers and bladder tumors
- 3D plan sensor in cardiology for the diagnosis and treatment of heart attacks and thoracic pains and in neuro radiology for the brain exploration and the therapeutic treatment of some brain vascular anomalies
- Non invasive Diagnosis-Imaging system: 64 strips scan
- Computerised diagnosis, evaluation, and follow-up care for knee cruciate ligament
1. SURGICAL UNITS: more than 20 theatres covering a extremely wide variety of surgeries:
- Digestive surgery: ceolioscopy - endoscopy
- Orthopaedic surgery: arthroscopy
- Neurosurgery: neuronavigation device (O-arm concept)
Outstanding surgical equipments include a stereotactic frame, a laminar flow, a laser, electronic microscopes and a DaVinci robot.
2. RECOVERY UNITS: the rooms are equipped with modern monitoring equipments and are under permanent anaesthetis supervision. Specialized nurses have the responsability of the post-operation personal follow-up care of the patient.
3. DIAGNOSIS AND MEDICAL IMAGING DEPARTMENT
Angiography - Coronarography - Echigraphy - MRI - Mammography - Conventional and interventional radiology - Scan
4. NUCLEAR MEDICINE
Functional and metabolic medical imagining, not accessible with conventional imaging equipment is performed in this department.
6. INTENSIVE-CARE AND CONTINUOUS MONITORING UNIT
9. FUNCTIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
11. ONE-DAY HOSPITALISATION